To create a new managed activity, go to the left-hand side menu and click on 'New Managed Activity'. In the User's Name field, start typing the first few letters and select the user from the dropdown list of available names.
3. Verify that the 'Team' field contains the correct information.
4. Input the starting location for the activity.
5. Specify the destination for the activity.
6. Select a route by clicking on one of the available options. This will automatically remove other routes, leaving only the chosen route with 200km distance markers along the way.
7. If there are any Check-Ins along the way, you can add them manually or simply zoom in on the route. Once you've zoomed in, press on the location where you want to insert a Check-In and it will be added.
9. If needed, adjust the arrival time and date.
10. Save your activity by clicking on the 'Save Activity' button located at the top right corner of the activity builder.
**NOTE: The above steps can be completed on both laptops and mobile devices.